It has been made mandatory by the IMO for candidates revalidating their Certificate of Competence to update their competence about latest introductions to the STCW 2010.
The aim of this course is to refresh the students’ theoretical and practical knowledge in relation to:
- Voyage Planning
- Vessel Traffic Management Information Services
- International Aeronautical & Maritime Search and Rescue Manual
- Maintain safe navigation through the use of information from navigational equipment and systems to assist command decision – making
- Ensure compliance with Pollution Prevention Requirements
- Simulation: Blind Pilotage and Teamwork exercise
No pre-requisites are required for this course
The Class Size is limited to 10 persons.
MMRTC will issue Transport Malta approved Certificate on the merit of full attendance.