The Crowd Management Course is designed to meet the requirements of STCW section V/2 is based on the guidelines IMO Model Course 1.28. The course is based on the minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on ro-ro passenger ships and on passenger ships.
After successful completion of the course, the trainees will be able to:
- control a crowd in an emergency situation on board
- locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board
- communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency
- demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances
- comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures